Sportsverse users can buy, sell and mint NFTs on our own specially designed marketplace. The Sportsverse marketplace is a decentralized peer-to-peer exchange for memorabilia, rare digital sports goods, tools, and other NFT items, including game items, collectibles, ants architecture, and art.
- The ability for users to instantly create auctions.
- Direct bidding on items.
- Create multi-item bundles.
- An API for fetching NFT assets based on a set of query parameters makes finding the right NFT quick and easy.
- Filters by collection, type, and rarity.
- API for third parties to connect to and use the Sportsverse marketplace.
- Converter to be able to list NFTs from other popular exchanges on the Sportsverse marketplace and vice versa.
It's very simple to create your collection.
Click “My Collections” and set up your collection. Add social links, a description, profile, and banner images, and set sales fee.
Upload your work (image, video, audio, 3D art, special structures, or tools), add a title, description, and customize your NFTs with properties, stats, and unlockable content. You can select collections or leave NFT individually.
You have many ways to list NFTs for sale on the exchange, which can be fixed price, auction, semi-private, and many more options. You choose how you want to sell your NFTs and we help you sell them!
The Sportsverse marketplace allows the trading of digital art, trading cards, virtual worlds, digital collectibles, sports NFTs, utility NFTs, special structures, tools, and more.